This position is primarily responsible for Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) on Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and local ancillary systems with interfaces included. This position is responsible to design and develop EDI for clients (customers and 3PL warehouse), analyze requirements, produce mapping documents, test systems, and establish communication with trading partners. It also manages EDI and related tickets and change requests with prioritization, tracking, and escalation. The position delivers these objectives by collaborating with internal, external, local and global resources.
Essential Functions and projects:
- Collaborates with internal, external, local resources on ERP and related support.
- Actively participates in ERP implementation or Change Request (CRs).
- Collaborates with business to fully understand business processes, identify business issues, and recommend opportunities for improvement.
- Understands business processes and ERP core functions to troubleshoot.
- Responsible for documentations and knowledge transfers.
- Responsible for change management and communication.
- Works flexible hours and weekends to meet business/customer needs.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong understanding of business systems, processes, master data
- Experiences with INFOR M3 ERP
- Hands-on experiences with EDI design, development, mapping, testing, change management and communication with partners
- Hands-on experiences with EDI 810, 850, 855, 855R, 856, 940, 943, 944, 945
- Experience with Cleo is plus
- Experience with IBM Sterling is plus
- Experience with different EDI files: X12, XML, Flat file
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to explorer fast and creative workarounds under urgent and pressure situations.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in information technology or computer science or related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of ERP experience and business process.
- Excellent team player and communicator.
- Build Quality into all aspects of work.
Internal and External Contacts/Relationships
- Internal: Develop and maintain positive professional relationships team members (including contractors), colleagues including office and field personnel, executive team, customers and vendors.
- External: Develop and maintain positive professional relationships with contractors, vendors, 3rd party providers, customers via sales contacts
- Treat all interactions with a “Customer Service” focus, striving to provide a high level of customer satisfaction.
In addition to offering a competitive base salary and a performance-based bonus program, we are committed to providing our employees with comprehensive benefits that include a choice of benefit plans and levels of coverage to meet the needs of our employees and their families.
- This role is hybrid, 50% on-site & 50% remote
- Will report to Director of IT Applications
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefit options (Company contribution toward medical)
- Company paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Tax Savings Flexible Spending Accounts – Health and Dependent Care
- Generous company match with immediate vesting upon enrollment in our 401(k)
- Progressive PTO policy in addition to Company paid holidays
- Paid Parental leave
- Education Assistance program for both employees and their children
- Employee engagement and recognition programs
- Employee Referral Bonus program
- Employee Wellness and Community Giving Initiatives
- Company-sponsored celebrations and team building events
The Gellert Global Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.