Customer Account Analyst
Originally established in 1916, Camerican International is a leading US food importer to the retail, foodservice, chain restaurant, and manufacturing industries. Camerican imports food products such as frozen and canned fruits, vegetables, seafood, and select specialty items from over 40 countries around the world. Camerican is headquartered in Paramus, NJ, with sales offices across the US. For more information, please visit us at www.camerican.com.
Camerican is seeking a highly organized, self-motivated, and customer service oriented Customer Account Analyst who will support Sales Managers in the creation of customer contracts, new item set-up, product specification documents and provide various sales reports/analysis. The ideal candidate is a team player who can work independently and can multi-task in a timely manner.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Establish and maintain customer contracts; process orders
- Frequently update customer communication with shipping schedule and periodic inventory position
- Manage weekly sales tracking reports and forecast updates
- Handle costing requests and advise appropriate team members
- Track sample requests and follow through
- Update internal sales and other databases with contact information, documents, etc.
- Coordinate with Procurement, Logistics, Claims depts. to ensure on time delivery
- Respond to customer and sales inquiries; liaison with various depts. to problem solve any customer issues
- 3-5 years’ experience in a sales support role preferably within the food industry
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- ERP INFOR M3 experience is a plus
- Solid organizational and effective time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Computer proficiency in MS Office, advanced Excel
- Detailed-oriented, analytical and resourceful
In addition to offering a competitive base salary and a performance-based bonus program, we are committed to providing our employees with comprehensive benefits that include a choice of benefit plans and levels of coverage to meet the needs of the employees and their families.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefit options (Company contribution towards medical)
- Company paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Tax Savings Flexible Spending Accounts – Health and Dependent Care
- Generous company match with immediate vesting upon enrollment in our 401(k)
- Progressive PTO policy in addition to Company paid holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Educational Assistance program for both employees and their children
- Employee engagement and recognition programs
- Employee Referral Bonus program
- Employee Wellness and Community Giving Initiatives
- Company-sponsored celebrations and team building events
Camerican International, Inc. (a Gellert Global Group company) is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an inclusive and diverse workforce through application of its nondiscrimination policy. All employment decisions are conducted without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.