Gellert Global Group’s Atalanta Corporation has experienced tremendous growth and we are in search of a highly organized, self-motivated, and customer service-oriented Sales Coordinator to join our club store team in our Elizabeth, NJ location. The Club store team manages the accounts of Costco, Walmart, Sam’s Club and BJ’s. Currently the team manages all aspects of the Club channel which includes, sales, pricing and promotion, new product development, logistics, and marketing. The Sales Coordinator will support the team in the responsibilities listed below. The ideal candidate is a team player who can work independently, cross functionally with other departments, and can multi-task in a timely manner. This is not a remote position.
Atalanta Corporation is the number one cheese importer and the largest family-owned food importer in the US servicing all channels of the food industry with over 5,000 products from around the world. For more information, please visit us at https://www.atalantacorp.com/
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Establish, coordinate, and maintain customer contracts, RFPs, bids, quotes, sample orders, marketing agreements, NDAs, private label contracts & stocking agreements, contact information and specific sales documents.
- Initiate and respond to customer communication and issues.
- Track sample requests and follow through.
- Collaborate to create necessary support collateral (activities not supported by Marketing Department) ad hoc sales support material, presentation decks, promo allowances.
- Research and report out on food industry data/trends.
- Support customer priorities/calls,
- Provide sales support - trade shows (in person/virtual), sales meetings, buyer reviews and coordinating with internal business partners.
- Logistics – organizing and coordinating shipments to customers, review open orders/out of stocks.
- Manage marketing accruals and deductions
- Help coordinate daily E-commerce business
- Maintain timely updating of customer communication such as shipping schedule/market conditions, product pricing/product discontinuations.
- Other sales support duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- ERP INFOR M3 experience a plus
- Solid organizational and effective time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office, advance user of Excel
- Detailed-oriented, analytical, and resourceful.
In addition to offering a competitive base salary and a performance-based bonus program, we are committed to providing our employees with comprehensive benefits that include a choice of benefit plans and levels of coverage to meet the needs of the employees and their families.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefit options (Company contribution towards medical)
- Company paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Tax Savings Flexible Spending Accounts – Health and Dependent Care
- Generous company match with immediate vesting upon enrollment in our 401(k)
- Progressive PTO policy in addition to Company paid holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Educational Assistance program for both employees and their children
- Employee engagement and recognition programs
- Employee Referral Bonus program
- Employee Wellness and Community Giving Initiatives
- Company-sponsored celebrations and team building events
Atalanta Corporation, (a Gellert Global Group company) is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an inclusive and diverse workforce through application of its nondiscrimination policy. All employment decisions are conducted without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.