Customer Focused Supply Chain Specialist
The Customer Focused Supply Chain Specialist will be responsible for leading a cross functional team to drive value stream improvements for key accounts. The position will be the point person for all supply chain activities as it relates to purchasing, inventory, planning, logistics, and overall service levels for specific assigned customers.
- Provide effective and respected customer service to Customer accounts and Account teams.
- Manage deliverables for key milestones and communicate progress/actions needed against multiple timelines.
- Direct interaction with assigned customers to understand their needs in terms of inventory, product quality, delivery & distribution requirements.
- Responsible for analyzing and understanding the order management life cycle within the customer supply chain to improve efficiencies.
- Manage demand forecasts for each of the assigned accounts and partner with the demand planning team to ensure they are properly updated and maintained.
- Partner with the supply planning team to drive timely procurement and distribution.
- Provide and use supply chain analytics to make a lasting impact on the customer's business with a focus on being in stock and operating efficiency.
- Collaboration with customer teams and internal counterparts within procurement, logistics and sales to identify mutually beneficial improvements in services and costs.
- Develop and prepare performance tracking information and data against KPIs for cross functional key stakeholders.
- Lead regular team reviews to identify areas for improvement and opportunity.
- Address Customer complaints timely and professionally and collaborate with the appropriate teams as needed for swift resolution (QA, Logistics, procurement etc).
- Full understanding of the order management process both on purchase order and customer order sides - and serve as back up to support both areas needed.
- Other duties assigned as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree.
- 3 or more years of experience in procurement, inventory management and customer fulfillment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications - particularly excel.
- Infor M3 ERP experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interact with other business units, employees, outside vendors and customers.
- Ability to lead, plan and manage diverse customer distribution.
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills particularly in the face of ambiguity.
- Team Player.
- Analytical and able to organize and prioritize workload
- Attention to detail to ensure quality of work.
The Gellert Global Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.