Sales Support Specialist
Gellert Global Group’s Atalanta Corporation is growing and we are in search of a Whole Foods Account Specialist. We are one of the largest family owned food importers in the US servicing all channels of the food industry with products from around the world. As the Whole Foods Retail Account Specialist you will work independently and be responsible for the support of merchandising and sales growth of the NE Region of Whole Foods. In order to support our sales growth you will review store merchandise to make sure our products are on the shelves and displayed properly and/or displayed according to the retailer plan-o-gram. Feedback on competitive products, pricing and promotions are a part of this practice.
- Determine and perform regular visits to store locations in the assigned market
- Maintain customer relationships by visiting with store managers, department managers and employees; answering their questions; responding to special requests, describing product features.
- Participate in monthly store resets as scheduled by the customer (2 per month).
- Assist in setting up special promotional displays as needed.
- Generate brand awareness and positive product impressions to increase sales by introducing store personnel to our products and providing individual training as needed.
- Provide reports on sales activity in a timely basis.
- Review and analyze WF portal reports and give feedback to management.
- Remain abreast of local market conditions that affect current and potential sales volume.
- Work closely with customer service, other sales personnel, operations, product managers, and suppliers to fulfill customer needs.
- Product demos and seminars in stores as required.
- Enter Whole Foods orders daily
- Flip Whole Foods invoices in DVO daily
- Run monthly sales reports on the NE and NA regions both from WF Portal and Atalanta System
- Assist store teams via email or phone with any questions
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 or more years’ experience in food or related industry.
- Culinary and/or foodservice sales experience, strong analytical and interpersonal skills, excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Candidates must demonstrate an understanding and passion for food and the food industry.
- Ability to perform math calculations.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and car and insurance.
The Gellert Global Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status.