Accounts Receivable Coordinator - NJ
The Accounts Receivable Payment Process Coordinator secures revenue by initializing, confirming and posting payment as well as reconciling all payment and posting.
- Post customer payments by recording cash, checks, ACH, wire transfers and credit card transactions.
- Post revenue by verifying and entering transactions from lock box, local deposits and credit card portal.
- Ensure reconciliation of funds received and funds posted.
- Updates receivables by applying funds to customer accounts.
- Reconciles valid or authorized deductions clearly identified by entering adjusting entries.
- Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; verifying totals; preparing report.
- Initiate internal and external contact for supporting documentation requests.
- Retrieve information from Portal.
- Properly label all posted data into the system.
- Respond to credit card posting inquires.
- Pre-Authorize credit charges.
- Finalize credit card charges.
- Digitally scan check deposits to bank account.
- Securely maintains all credit card information.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Assist with other cash posting activities as needed.
- Balance monthly bank reporting with internal posting.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required, college level accounting classes or Accounting Degree preferred.
- Accounts receivable and cash application experience required.
- Ability to sort, check, count and verify numbers, and use calculator for the variety of accounting functions.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and willing to learn other software programs if needed.
- Good mathematical background.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work efficiently.
- Attention to details to ensure quality of work.
- Strong and effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently, self-starter, energetic.
- Ability to perform at high levels in a fast-paced ever-changing work environment.
- Ability to anticipate work needs and follow through with minimum direction.
- Ability to be proactive, assertive and motivated.
- Ability to demonstrate good common sense and sound judgment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Flexibility to adapt to an evolving business environment with changing priorities.
- Flexibility to work varied hours.
The Gellert Global Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status.