Supply Chain Analyst
Originally established in 1916, Camerican International is a leading US food importer to the retail, foodservice, chain restaurant, and manufacturing industries. Camerican imports food products such as frozen and canned fruits, vegetables, seafood, and select specialty items from over 40 countries around the world. Camerican is headquartered in Paramus, NJ, with sales offices across the US.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-2 years of previous related experience
- Highly proficient in MS Office; advanced Excel a must
- Previous experience with ERP systems
- Experience with Infor ERP highly desirable
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Flexible, self-motivated and highly organized
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
The Gellert Global Group of companies is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state, or local law.